Wednesday, July 28, 1971

My Prediction Was Correct - Again!

The only thing worse and/or better than being right about one earthquake prediction is to be right about two earthquake predictions. And today I am happy and/or sad to report that I was indeed correct in my prediction of a pair of earthquakes in the Solomon Islands. The first of the predicted earthquakes struck on July 14.

Today, exactly two weeks later, the second predicted earthquake has struck the Solomon Islands.

Though it is perhaps premature to grant myself hero status, I will go out on a limb and boast that my earthquake and tsunami warning saved thousands - perhaps even hundreds - of lives.

If a monetary reward from the Solomonican government is in order, I will gladly accept. But I do this first and foremost to save lives as a gesture of goodwill to all men - even the exotic fruit-hatted ones of the Pacific Islands.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got some feedback for The Math Skeptic? Post it here and keep it civil.