Wednesday, July 14, 1971

My Prediction Was Correct!

I am simultaneously proud and saddened to report that my earthquake prediction of two days ago was correct!

An earthquake measuring 8.1 on the Richter Scale was reported near the Solomon Islands in the South Pacific. As there are no reports of loss of life, I can only assume that the Solomonese heeded my B.L.O.G. warning and took cover at high ground.

Countless lives have been saved - thanks in no small part to me and my dream about twins riding a guinea pig.

However - I must issue a warning for continued vigilance. To date, only one earthquake has struck. My dream specifically depicted a pair of twins, implying that there will be twin earthquakes

Stay strong, Solomonicians! The earth-quaking is not yet complete!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got some feedback for The Math Skeptic? Post it here and keep it civil.