Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Last Act Of A Desperate Math

In another bit of evidence of the endemic corruption of the Great Global Mathematical Conspiracy, students are now being bribed with the promise of a free iPod to learn math

Bribed!

The obvious conclusion is that the arithmetelligencia is all out of ideas for indoctrinating the youth of today with their Answerist doctrine. Now I hate to toot my own horn most of the time, but in this instance I think most of the credit goes to me.

It is blindingly obvious that our message of academic freedom and the inherent fallibility of numbers is making a resonance in the young community. As leader of the worldwide Math Skeptic community, the credit for this must certainly belong to me. But also to you.

So merci beaucoup, Math Skeptic Community!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got some feedback for The Math Skeptic? Post it here and keep it civil.