Saturday, July 16, 2011

CARMAGEDDON IN LOS ANGELES! WE'RE ALL DOOMED!

I haven't actually read any of the news stories about the carpocalypse occurring in Los Angeles this morning, as I'm too damn frightened. So I have no idea what it's about. All I can bear to read is the headline, and since the news media is referring to this event as Carmageddon or alternately Carpocalypse, I already know what is happening.

The revolt of the machines has begun.

I've warned about this time and time again, but of course nobody ever listens of course. This is all happening because we began putting computers in our cars! Computers! In our cars!

We've been driving on NUMBERS!

By giving our vehicles artificial intelligence, we have become the enablers of our own destruction, assisted in no small part by the species traitors in our midst.

I don't know about you folks, but I'm heading for the hills. I've saved enough consumables to survive in the wilderness for a few weeks, so I should be okay. I'll just pack them all in my trunk, fill up the gas tank, and--

Oh, shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got some feedback for The Math Skeptic? Post it here and keep it civil.